A release of Response Utilities 1.0.3. is rolling out. It releases a number of large and small improvements, and a few additions.
– Improved interface for upcoming and recent activities, and improved workflow for marking attendance. Activities are color coded to match the D4H activity colors. Color coding allows for and easier visual scan.
– “Off Duty” interface now includes an options for “Team” as well as for this “Member”, so overhead can more easily view team status (and team members can set their availability) when on the go.
– Integration into iOS Spotlight Search. In the iOS search bar you can find for members by name (or reference, or position) to quickly launch the application and provide a view of that member. Think of this as integrating D4H data into the phone or device’s contacts.
– “Whiteboard” support allows you to view (and add to) entries on the whiteboard. Share messages with others in the agency, from the field. (Perhaps implement a quiz on your whiteboard.)
– Activities can now be shared with other responders via a link into D4H. Allowing communication around an incident or exercise, as needed, without taking data out of D4H.
– More details have been added to the member view. Viewing a member now shows:
- The member’s upcoming “off duty” status, if any set.
- The member’s recent activities; incidents, exercises, events.
- The member’s groups.
- Now: Links to their profile on D4H and qualification card on D4H.
This extended member view allows a member to check themselves quickly, but also allows overhead and/or administration to check on a member.
– This release adds a number of links into D4H website, to ease navigation on the mobile website.
Learn more about Response Utilities for D4H.